Are you feeling down? Do you feel like you’re not amazing? Do you feel like you aren’t beautiful enough? I understand that because I get that sometimes, too. Sometimes I feel like I’m not going to amount to anything at all. Then it hit me…. I have my faults and flaws, I have committed a million mistakes, I am so imperfect! But these are exactly the same things that made me who I am today. FLAWSOME! I know it isn’t just me who goes through these self-doubts, that’s why I compiled a few motivational quotes that might help you as well.
These are words of encouragement I turn to when I’m feeling down myself. I arranged them for different situations and if it worked for me, you can turn to it when you’re feeling down as well!
Motivational Quotes When You’re Feeling Weak and Depressed
- “You Weren’t Created To Live Depressed, Defeated, Guilty, Condemned, Ashamed Or Unworthy. You Were Created To Be Victorious.”
- “You’re not the same individual you were a year ago, a month ago, or a week ago. You’re always growing. Experiences don’t stop. That’s life.”
- “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.”
- “Never think you are weak if you cry. Every tear is replaced with wisdom and strength.”
Motivational Quotes About Losing Something And Starting Over
- “It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck. Do better.”
- “Embrace the pain of letting go of that which is not good for you. Step into it. You are stronger than the pain. You can survive and you will thrive again.”
- “To get over the past, you first have to accept that the past is over. No matter how many times you revisit it, analyze it, regret it, or sweat it, it’s over. It can hurt you no more.”
- “What’s broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how dark it gets, the sun is going to rise again.”
Motivational Quotes About Being Different And Unique
- “I like weird people. The black sheep, the odd ducks, the rejects, the eccentrics, the loners, the lost and forgotten. More often than not, these people have the most beautiful souls.”
- “Maybe the reason nothing seems to be ‘fixing you’ is because you’re not broken. Let today be the day you stop living within the confines of how others define or judge you. You have a unique beauty and purpose; live accordingly.”
- “There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you.”
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”
I hope you like it! If you do, share your own personal quote on the comment box!
Don’t forget to share this on Facebook! Tweet it! Pin it!