LD Fleming : Motivational Quotes To Inspire You And Give You Reason To Believe In Yourself
Do you ever feel like life just keeps throwing challenges your way? Are you starting to get tired of dodging or overcoming these obstacles? It’s frustrating, but you are not alone.
Problems and challenges come in all shapes and sizes and there are days that I don’t even feel like I can handle it. Times like these I get so anxious, frustrating and even angry, I start to wonder why can’t I catch a break? It can be depressing – yes, but we can’t back down from it and we shouldn’t.
In my last post, I shared motivational sayings to make you feel better when you feel like you’re not good enough. But today, I prepared some motivational quotes for you to remind you that you are awesome and you can overcome any challenges or obstacles in your life!
Motivational Quotes To Read When You’re Feeling Anxious
- When thinking about life, remember this: No amount of guilt can solve the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
- Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.
- Just breathe. You are strong enough to handle your challenges, wise enough to find solutions to your problems, and capable enough to do whatever needs to be done.
- Breathe. You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass.
Motivational Quotes That Remind You Not To Give Your Problems Power Over You
- Some people and events are difficult to deal with, but they can only stress us if we let them. Breathe in calm, breathe out chaos, and anchor yourself in peace.
- Ships don’t sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don’t let what’s happening around you get inside you and weigh you down.
- Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries.
- We are like the little branch that quivers during a storm, doubting our strength and forgetting we are the tree—deeply rooted to withstand all life’s upheavals.
Motivational Quotes That Help Us Realize Problems Can Be Good For Us Too
- In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.
- When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.
We are given challenges not because life is teasing us or life hates us. Trials and tribulations come our way to make us better and stronger people. There is beauty in every challenge that we go through because at the end of the day, we will learn more about ourselves and we come out braver and wiser.
I hope this made your day! If it did, don’t forget to share it on Facebook.
Tweet it! Pin it!