Motivational quotes to help you stick to your goals even when the odds are not in your favor.
Are there times that you just feel like your goals are impossible to achieve? Do you think that it might be better if you just drop them because things aren’t going your way anyway? Do you feel like you were always meant to fail? This is where you need to STOP… STOP thinking that you have to give up what you’ve already started or you’re a failure.
There’s a reason why things don’t work out the way we expect it. Instead of thinking that things are falling apart, keep in mind these motivational quotes I prepared. This should help you rally til you achieve everything you’ve been dreaming of!
Motivational Quotes To Comfort You When Things Don’t Work Out
- Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.
- Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
- Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.
- Every now and then it’s good to stop climbing and appreciate the view from right where you are.
Motivational Quotes To Help You Stay Determined
- Don’t give up just because things get hard. Give up if you feel in your gut that moving on is the right choice for you.
- The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose.
- It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.
- A hard fall means a high bounce…if you’re made of the right material.
Motivational Quotes To Remind You That It Pays To Be Patient
- Patience is not passive; on the contrary, it is active; it is concentrated strength.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape one hundred days of sorrow.
- Have patience. All things are difficult before it becomes EASY.
If you have goals and you aren’t achieving it in a snap of a finger, it’s best to just take a deep breath and smile. Why? It is a universal fact that everything you have planned for yourself will manifest in its own wonderful time. A time where everything makes sense, a time that everything fits perfectly and a time where everything is much more beautiful than you have expected it to be.
If you have family and friends this, please share this to them on Facebook!
- Share it to your favorite Facebook group!
- Tweet it!
- Pin it!
- Stumble it!